Sunday, February 19, 2012

Danny Green.....tell me your thoughts!

Have you watched the movie "Kill the Irishman"? I just recently watched the movie for a second time and thought it was a great movie! Ray Stevenson plays a great Danny Green. I also read the book a few years back and could not put it down.
Everyone has their own opinions on the lad. Personally I did not know him bit hearing different stories I respect how he stuck up for his fellow Irishman. Tell me your story.
The other day a gentleman came into the pub and asked if he could hang a drawing up of a personal friend of his and it was a picture of Danny Green. This gentleman went on to tell me a story of how Danny had saved his life one night down in Collingwood. It was a great story!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy that had a cousin that once used a payphone after Danny...but none of them have been able to tell me where Collingwood is. :)

    Liked the book, would have liked the movie more if they would have shot more than 3 scenes in greater Cleveland.

    ReplyDelete