Monday, December 19, 2011

Kevin Coyne Funeral Service

Well hello there....My name is Kevin Coyne and I am a liscensed funeral director in the State of Ohio....people ask where are you located? I currently use multiple suburban locations in the Lake, Geauga, Cuyahoga county areas. I use funeral home locations that make it easy for your family to travel too. I can come to your house any time day or night and sit and talk to you and your family. I have been in the business for over 16 years. I treat every loved one as if they are my family member.
I was asked to write a blog site for the News-Herald on both the Irish Pub business and life as a funeral director. Both businesses are 24/7 jobs. Both are people oriented and both are very rewarding.
In the months to come you will learn a little more about each business.

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the rain fall gently on your face
And may the wind always be at your back
And until we meet again
May God hold you in the palm of his hand

Cheers.
The Irishman

No comments:

Post a Comment